A1 jobs is proud to be working in partnership with our prestigious client based North Lanarkshire.
We are looking for an experienced oil and gas or nuclear project manager with experience in structural piping and fabricating. The successful candidate will be responsible for multiple project deliveries from the planning stage through to completion. Performance is Safety critical and will be measured financially and in line with contract requirement and delivery of all service requirement in line with the client’s procedures.
• Manage the delivery of projects to high standards through budget and programme control
• Manage all phases of the project, from project award to close out, to meet all contractual requirements.
• Manage designated projects to meet client specific objectives
• Ensure projects are safely delivered on time and to budget
• Make sure project risks are identified and managed through effective measures.
• Manage the implementation of designated projects. Ensuring the project plan is maintained from receiving right through to completion
• Monitor project financial performance and administration for all assigned projects
• Develop and implement the site business plan.
• Act as a point of contact, managing relationships with all stakeholders and service providers
• implement and comply with the clients HSE policy and procedures, best practices including regular safety inspections
• Manage the co-ordination of operatives, subcontractors and supplier in a planned and controlled manner taking time to minimise costs effectively and efficiently
Key Skills and Qualifications:
• Full UK Drivers Licence
• Confined Spaces
• Gas Network Safety Passport
• Project Management qualification
• Previous project management experience
• Commercial and contractual awareness
• Computer literate
• Ability to maintain relationships with clients, customers and suppliers and service users
• P4 pass would be advantageous
• BPSS as a minimum
• SC or DV would be advantageous
If you are interested in the role and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply with you CV in the first instance.
Tagged as: construction
Maintenance Technician (electrical bias) Our client, a leading plastic component manufacturing organisation based in Bishopbriggs, is looking to recruit an...Apply For This Job