A1 Jobs are seeking to hire a Senior Industrial Recruitment Consultant for their recently established central London branch who are looking for that next step forward in their career.
This is a position where once you have proved yourself and have built your desk to require other recruiters and support staff you can progress to London Branch Manager.
Initially this position will be a hybrid work from home and office based position.
A1 Jobs are an established recruitment agency who have many existing driving and industrial clients throughout the UK providing vacancies on a daily basis meaning it will be a warm desk from the outset.
About the company:
A1 Jobs specialise in recruitment across several sectors including driving, industrial, construction, traffic management, removals.
Each of our consultants focuses on recruitment within a specific industry sector. This enables our consultants to become true experts in their fields and to build a strong, focused network of relevant professionals.
Benefits and rewards:
Remuneration will be generous. We base salaries on the experience and abilities of each professional but offer beyond the typical level in the industry for the correct candidate.
This is a well salaried and uncapped commission role allowing maximum earnings potential.
· Business development by identifying new business opportunities making calls and arranging meetings with new and existing clients in your niche market(s)
· Offering consultative advice and recruitment services on current market trends, building trust and maintaining our strong reputation
· Identifying and meeting candidates, conducting pre-screen calls as well as face to face interviews and managing a portfolio of candidates keeping in touch regularly
· Sending CVs to clients, for existing roles or on a speculative basis
· Placing candidates into open vacancies with your clients generating revenue for your desk
· Managing the recruitment process end to end from advertising vacancies to offer management and negotiations
· Working towards target in relation to revenue generation
· Recruitment experience is essential
· Experience in a business to business sales role with proven sales results success
· Knowledge of one of our main sectors including driving, industrial, construction, traffic management, removals.
· Extensive list of contacts already established in the relevant sector
· Proven track record of billing to target
· Knowledge and experience of using CRM / ATS
· A background in working in a client facing role
· Proven teamwork skills
· Strong telephone and written communication to business level
· Self motivated
· Tenacity in abundance
If you would like more information regarding this exciting opportunity please forward your CV in strict confidence and we will contact you in due course.