– Prioritising urgent jobs that are logged by the Client
– Dispatching jobs to engineer’s PDA
– Booking in Reactive, Corrective and Planned Maintenance works with subcontractors and ensuring we have RAMS certificates prior to attendance
– Chasing engineers and subcontractors to ensure work orders are completed within the SLA
– Raising purchase orders via Coupa for subcontractors
– Generating Planned Preventative Maintenance work orders on CAFM system (Planon Universe).
– Monitoring dashboards on CAFM system to ensure we are adhering to all SLA’s
– Managing engineers’ diaries for all works
– Running reports on CAFM systems
– Managing daily jeopardy reports to avoid KPI deductions
– Escalate any concerns to Management Team.
– Monitor client portal to ensure jobs are dispatched efficiently
– Monitor and rectify all overlapping labour in CAFM system
– Logging service requests by telephone, fax and email.
– Monitor shared inbox to ensure we are meeting contract expectations in dispatching jobs efficiently
– Monitoring social media accounts for contract
– Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions.
– Understand, identify and apply the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for each service request and set expectation with customer.
– Contribute to reducing levels of customer complaints.
– Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication.
Qualifications or Required Experience: