A1 Jobs are looking to recruit two experienced Class 2 Drivers to be based at our clients Uddingston depot. These are permanent positions within a well-known food manufacturing company. Immediate start available.
These are multi-drop roles – you will be responsible for distributing frozen and fresh goods to a variety of client in and around the South Lanarkshire area. Other duties and responsibilities will include:
• Packing and unpacking delivery vans
• Completing deliveries within required time scales
• Ensuring deliveries given to clients complement orders placed
• Being responsible for collecting payment for goods, as well as completing all associated paperwork
• Ensuring delivery vehicles are clean and tidy and roadworthy by carrying out regular checks and inspections
Candidates must have the following skills and attributes:
– Class 2 driving license
– Drivers CPC Card
– 2 Years+ Class 2 commercial driving experience
– Digital Tachograph Card
These are full time permanent positions with good prospects and with the potential for an increase in salary.
Days are Sunday to Friday, with a day off given during the week if a Sunday is worked. Some early starts and later finishes may also be expected.
For more details and to apply please e-mail your CV to [email protected] or call Phil on 0141 375 7445.
A1 Jobs are recruiting for an experienced 3.5 Ton delivery Driver /Warehouse Person for a blue chip company in the...Apply For This Job